Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's not as fun as skateboarding, but more fun than smashing the headlights out of cars with your skateboard.

Some kids think vandalism is fun. When I was growing up in the rural radness of Kent, Washington, there were plenty of kids breaking things, stealing signs, spray painting walls and so on. Skateboarding kept me away from (most of) these activities but lately I've been feeling like I need to partake in deviant activities after dark that don't involve drinking or hurting people.
With no interest in harming public property or risking severe penelties, I have come up with an "idea" that is fairly non-invasive, mostly harmless and really fun. They say laughing is the key to excellent health (uhhh...I may have kinda made that up a little) and if this is true, I think I'm going to avoid the common cold for the next 15 years.

You'll see art from myself as well as a lot of other local artists/friends. Look for more color to come up in the next bombings. Email me with ideas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're on Kirsten's radar now! Cheers!

sk8brdgk said...

I know that's pretty sweet. Thanks!!